Happy October everyone! Due to last month’s wildfire smoke, some of our course dates have shifted. The September Riding & Horsemanship Level 2 will finish up this Sunday, which means the October class will start on the 11th and run until November 1st. Beginner, Level 1, and Level 3+ classes are unaffected, and will run Oct 4-25. Jumping 3+ will have a make-up class on Monday October 5th.
Because we only got one class of Mounted Combat Mastery, we will run that again this Sunday (October 4th) to finish up our Sword vs Spear month. Green Spur class will run on October 11th & 18th, and Mastery will return on the 25th with the Deceptive Fight.
The days for Intermediate and Beginner online Horsemanship have switched. Horsemanship Level 3 runs Saturdays at 10am, and Level 1 & 2 on Mondays at 7pm. Also please note the start time for the online Riding discussion on October 29th will be 11am Pacific.
Finally we will be starting a Prix Fiore course that will run every 2nd Monday for two months, beginning October 12th. Get your quadrille on!
Pocket Schedule of Start Dates
- Horsemanship 3, Saturday 3 October 10am (online)
- Riding 3+, Sunday 4 October, 10am
- Beginner Riding & Horsemanship, Sunday 4 October, 11am
- Riding Level 1, Sunday 4 October, 12:30pm
- Mounted Combat Mastery, Sunday 4 October, noon
- Horsemanship 1 & 2 (online), Monday 5 October, 7pm
- Riding & Horsemanship Level 2, Sunday 11 October, 10am
- Mounted Combat Green Spur, Sunday 11 October, 1pm
- Prix Fiore, Monday 12 October, 7pm